The Catalyst team is different than your average renovation contractor serving Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and the surrounding area.
The foundation we built Catalyst on is simple:
- listening to your needs
- delivering on promises
- being innovative with materials selection, technologies and techniques
- proactively solving problems and addressing issues
- treating our clients, sub-trade partners and suppliers with respect
What motivates us?
Catalyst is a company founded by two industry professionals who saw a void in the construction and renovation industry. They envisioned a general contractor that could be relied on to complete quality work on time, and on budget. A general contractor you can trust with your most valuable material asset – your home or business. Catalyst General Contracting was born. Established in 2009, we have worked extremely hard to build and maintain our reputation for quality residential renovations and construction. We are now entering our 10th year and we’ve grown to 14 staff members. With hundreds of projects under our belt, we’ve got the experience and expertise to complete your project 100% right the first time.
Baeumler Approved members adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.